IB DP (International Baccalaureate Diploma Program) got established in 1968 by the IB organization in Geneva, Switzerland. This organization’s main goal is to deliver international academic standards in most of the local school and develop students overall. The benefits of earning an IB diploma program are listed down below:
- Highly Principled: Graduates of IBDP turn out to be individuals who act with honesty and integrity. The school embeds an astonishing sense of respect and fairness for other individuals and communities. They are taught on the principle that respect is earned.
- Acceptance Rates: Universities and colleges give preference to graduates of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program than any of the other board as they are more exposed to dealing with different types of problems and dilemmas.
- Increased Opportunities: A lot of opportunism doors widen up once you are done with the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
- Interdisciplinary Teaching: The teaching method develops the mind of the student according to the international-minded individuals so that they can easily enter the international market and build their career accordingly.
- Unlimited Knowledge: IB schools focus on making the child independent and developing him in every possible way. They design assignments where the students have to do a lot of research. This habit of curiosity and killing it by researching embeds in them which leads to the cultivation of lifelong learning.
- Teacher Development: IB organization do every possible thing to train a wider range of teachers who further facilitate the development of life skills amongst the children in their own schools and regions. They design the IB strategies for the development program to meet the demands of the students.
- Risk Takers: IB schools believe in familiarising with unfamiliarized situations. They train their students in a way that they can face any kind of circumstances or uncertainties at any point of time without any fear. They are taught to be able to explore new strategies, be independent-spirited, be expressive, ideas and roles and ready to defend their beliefs.
- Knowledgeable: IB schools train its students to be able to explore the issues and concepts that have both global and local significance which will, in turn, help them to acquire the understanding of various disciplines and in-depth knowledge.
- Liberal Minded: Students of IB Diploma Program understand the actual meaning of perception, traditions, and values. They appreciate others opinions and respect them. They understand the principle of individualism and confidently evaluate a variety of viewpoints and thereby grow from the experience gained.
- Self-Assurance: Individuals at IB are known to be imaginative and creative in dealing with everyday dilemmas. Moreover, they pride themselves with being confident in their respective abilities as learners, and do not shy away from taking risks where necessary and at the same time, applying whatever they learn from the risk taken and applying them to their everyday life.
These were some of the benefits offered by IB Schools. Taking admission in IB school introduces you with thorough balanced and comprehensive curriculum. One of the top schools, MLSI( Mount Litera School International) incorporates challenging assessments in their curriculum for the students and trains IB teachers to maintain high standards.
Beyond high academic standards and rigor, strong emphasis is laid on the ideals of international understanding and responsible citizenship, to the end that IB students may become lifelong learners, critical and compassionate thinkers,and conscious of the shared humanity that binds all people together informed participants in local and world affairs, while respecting the variety of cultures and attitudes that makes for the richness of life.”