RICS SBE (School of Built Environment), is an industry-led institution which offers specialised post-graduate programs and undergraduate programs to students who want to work in construction, real estate, and infrastructure sector. The institute also serves as a hub for research and development of technical proficiency in the built environment.
Although urbanisation is striking highly, the way the industry works is also varying. Owing to the growing demand for professionalism in the real estate, construction, and infrastructure industry in India directs that the future is bright in these sectors. Let’s have a look at things one needs to know about the RICS School of Built Environment:
The primary goal of these collaborations is to promote research, cultural, and educational programs between institutions. Students are here to get an opportunity to gain global exposure.
The institute’s linkages with universities in Asia, the UK, the US, and Australia enable the students and faculty to engage in summer programs, research, semester exchange, and travelling studios. This offers a gateway to enrich students experience with global knowledge.
RICS SBE, Amity University provides a platform to help students interact with companies who are looking for people with the best talents and skills. More than 350 Indian and global firms are working with the institute to meet these requirements.
RICS SBE is proud to have achieved 100% placements during previous years with world-leading firms such as Mace, Duff & Phelps, JLL, Turner & Townsend, Leighton, Shapoorji Pallonji, CBRE, Anarock, Faithful+Gould, among many others. RICS SBE placement are one of the things that they boast about.
The faculty members of this institute have come from the best universities and with earlier industry experience. The teachers are experts in their particular field and they share their real-life experiences with students to help them understand the outside world and environment.
With a learning environment that allows for seamless communication with industry experts, one will learn the fine nuances of the trade from these experts.
Exciting Campus Life
RICS SBE in India is in two states, one in Amity University, Mumbai (RICS SBE MUMBAI) and the other in Amity University, Noida (RICS SBE NOIDA). The campus is wide-spread over 1,200 acres and offers a learning and peaceful environment for the students where they can engage in different events and activities.
This helps to increase interactivity among the students and lays a foundation for a balanced outlook towards life. Some of the spots on the campus that attracts the most are:
- H-Block- with Subway, Dominos, CCD, Dosa Plaza and what not.
- Arcadia-The place to be: Pool, Playstation, among many more. Arcadia has it all.
- The Central Library-This vast library offers an excellent collection of books but apart from studying, students like spending their time here.
- Pool Facilities- The Amazing Olympic size swimming pool is almost free for the students. One has to pay a small price of Rs. 2 as registration charges. No other fees are applicable.
- The Yoga Classes- Again, a free facility for the students and the faculty. Free yoga is something one won’t like to miss.
- Gym Facilities- The gym with professional trainers and latest equipment all the time around helps one stay fit.
- BBA In Real Estate & Urban Infrastructure
- MBA in Real Estate & Urban infrastructure
- MBA in Construction Project Management
- MBA in Construction Economics & Quantity Surveying
- MBA in Infrastructure Management
- In Facilities Management
PhD in Built Environment
Students of RICS SBE are exposed to real-life projects and visits on infrastructure and construction sites where they gain practical knowledge about construction techniques and facilities, planning, and building management.
The points mentioned above clearly shows that RICS SBE is one of the top construction management colleges in India. One would be amazed after seeing the learning atmosphere that the institute provides to its students.