Some people just cannot get rid of the body fat even after exercising vigorously. The struggle to free themselves from the unwanted layers of fat appears to be eternal. Even the diet plans fail, and nothing seems to be helping in decreasing the layers of fat on the body, whether it is in the things, upper arms, torso or the chest.
When none of the diet plans or the vigorous exercise help in getting rid of the body, one can opt for body contouring. Body contouring is a procedure to alter the shape of the body. Moreover, some people cannot chuck out the excess skin that remains after losing a significant amount of weight. Body contouring helps in such cases too. Body contouring includes several procedures to achieve the goal of reducing or eliminating excess fat or skin from the body.
Body contouring treatment comprises both surgical as well as non-surgical procedures. One can opt for either depending on how their body can adapt to the procedure after consulting the authorized practitioner.
Non-surgical methods of body contouring-
Non-surgical methods of body contouring are non-invasive and hence safer than surgical procedures. There are many non-surgical methods such as cryolipolysis, laser therapy, suction massage, radio frequency energy, ultrasound, and electromagnetic field. Using ultrasonic waves to get rid of the fat is a popular non-invasive procedure to shape the body. Radio frequency contouring delivers microcurrent into the body and heats the under layer of the skin.
As mentioned above, cryolipolysis is a body contouring treatment in India and all over the globe which is a non-invasive procedure. Also known as coolsculpting or fat freezing, cryolipolysis is a technique which reduces fat cell volume in the body by freezing the fat cells to a point where they are destroyed by the body.
Unlike the other cells in the human body, fat cells are highly susceptible to the effects of cold. Therefore, while the other structures are spared from any injury, the fat cells freeze during the procedure. The person undergoing this can choose to treat one area, more than one area or retreat an area more than once.
Cryolipolysis does not require anesthesia and can be done under the supervision of a famous nutritionist in India. Following are the procedures of cryolipolysis:
- The practitioner assesses the dimensions and shape of the fatty bulge to be treated.
- The practitioner then chooses an appropriate applicator.
- The area is then marked to detect the site for applicator placement.
- The practitioner places a gel pad to protect the skin.
- After the application of an applicator, the applicator vacuums the bulge. Some patients may feel uncomfortable with the vacuum pull, but it gets resolved within minutes in the next step.
- Temperature is dropped inside the applicator to numb the area.
- After the hour-long treatment (during which patients can use their phone, read a book or watch TV) vacuum turns off and the applicator is removed.
The area is massaged to improve the final results. Patients can immediately turn to their normal routine. The results can be seen within 4 to 6 months.