Amazon Smile is a program run by Amazon, one of the largest online retailers in the world. The program is designed to help customers support their favorite charitable organizations while they shop on Amazon. It allows customers to donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organization of their choice. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at what Amazon Smile is, how it works, and the benefits of using the program.
What is Amazon Smile?
Amazon Smile is a program that allows customers to support their favorite charitable organizations while they shop on Amazon. When customers shop through this, Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organization of the customer’s choice. The program is available on Amazon’s website and mobile app, and it works with most items sold by Amazon.
How does Amazon Smile work?
To use Amazon Smile, customers need to first sign up for the program. This can be done by visiting smile.amazon.com and selecting the charitable organization they want to support. Once a customer has selected their organization, they can begin shopping on Amazon as they normally would. The only difference is that they need to do so through the Amazon Smile website or mobile app.
Related Article : Amazon Hub Counter
When a customer makes a purchase through Amazon Smile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of the eligible purchase to the customer’s selected charitable organization. This donation is made at no additional cost to the customer.
Benefits of using Amazon Smile
- Support charitable organizations: One of the biggest benefits of using Amazon Smile is that customers can support the charitable organizations that matter to them. By simply shopping through this, customers can help to fund important causes and make a difference in their communities.
- No additional cost: It doesn’t cost customers anything extra. The donation made by Amazon is based on the price of the eligible purchase, so customers don’t need to pay anything extra to support their favorite organizations.
- Large selection of eligible products: It works with most items sold by Amazon, so customers can support their favorite organizations while shopping for a wide range of products.
- Easy to use: It is easy to use, and the process of signing up and shopping is no different from the regular Amazon shopping experience. Customers can still access all of the same products and features, but they can also support their favorite organizations at the same time.
- Individual giving: Amazon Smile is a great way for individuals to support their favorite charitable organizations. By simply doing their regular shopping through Amazon Smile, customers can make a real difference in the causes they care about.
- Corporate giving: It is also a great way for companies to support charitable organizations. Companies can encourage their employees to use it when they shop, and the donations made by Amazon can go to organizations that align with the company’s values.
- Fundraising: Charitable organizations can also use it as a fundraising tool. By encouraging their supporters to shop through Amazon Smile, organizations can raise money to support their programs and initiatives.
Amazon Smile Login
Here are the steps to log in to Amazon Smile:
- Go to smile.amazon.com in your web browser and click on Sign in.
- Enter your Amazon.com email address and password in the sign-in fields.
- If you have not registered for Amazon Smile, you will be prompted to do so. Click the “Get Started” button and follow the instructions to select a charitable organization to support.
- Once you are logged in to Amazon Smile, you can start shopping as you normally would on Amazon.com. The website and selection of products will be the same, but a portion of your purchase price will be donated to your selected charity.
- To make sure that your purchases are eligible for donations, make sure that you see the Amazon Smile logo in the upper-left corner of the website. If you do not see the logo, your purchases will not be eligible for donations.
- To change the charitable organization you support or to view your Amazon Smile donation history, go to the “Your Account” page and click on “Your AmazonSmile” from the dropdown menu.
That’s it! With these steps, you can easily log in to Amazon Smile and start supporting your favorite charitable organizations while shopping on Amazon.
It is a program that allows customers to support their favorite charitable organizations while they shop on Amazon. By simply shopping through Amazon Smile, customers can donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organization of their choice.
The program is easy to use, free of charge, and works with most items sold by Amazon. With Amazon Smile, customers can support their favorite organizations, make a difference in their communities, and help to fund important causes.
Thanks for reading from Storify News as a news publishing website from India. You are free to share this story via the various social media platforms and follow us on, Twitter, Pinterest & Facebook, Google News & Google
How much has AmazonSmile donated?
As of January 2023, Amazon Smile has donated over $280 million to charitable organizations worldwide since its launch in 2013. This information is according to the Amazon Smile website.
What is AmazonSmile?
Amazon Smile is a program that allows customers to support their favorite charitable organizations while they shop on Amazon.
Are there any downsides to using Amazon Smile?
One potential downside of using Amazon Smile is that the donation made by Amazon is only 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases, which may not be a significant amount for some customers or organizations. Additionally, some customers may find it inconvenient to have to shop through the Amazon Smile website or app instead of the regular Amazon website or app. However, for those who are passionate about supporting charitable organizations, the benefits of using it may outweigh these potential downsides.
Are there any fees or costs associated with using Amazon Smile?
No, there are no additional fees or costs associated with using Amazon Smile. However, customers should be aware that the donation made by Amazon is only 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases, which may not be a significant amount.
Does using Amazon Smile affect the price of the products I purchase?
No, using Amazon Smile does not affect the price of the products you purchase. The prices remain the same whether you use it or the regular Amazon website or app.
Are all charitable organizations eligible for donations through Amazon Smile?
No, not all charitable organizations are eligible for donations through Amazon Smile. To be eligible, charitable organizations must be registered with this program and meet certain requirements, such as being a 501(c)(3) public charity in the United States.
Can I change the charitable organization I support through Amazon Smile?
Yes, you can change the charitable organization you support through Amazon Smile at any time. Simply go to your account settings and select a new organization.