October is Member Appreciation Month, Belco is celebrating their members all month long!
Harrisburg, PA, Oct 19, 2018 – Belco Community Credit Union is celebrating International Credit Union (ICU) Day® to show the community and members their appreciation for all the support while honoring their history and traditions. The celebration encompasses not only Belco Community Credit Union’s history but celebrates the more than 68,000 credit unions that are located around the world and the 200 million members that are included in that movement. We always look forward to interfacing with our members.
This year, we are excited to announce that the traditional Hot Dog Lunch will still be provided. Make plans to stop by your local Belco Community Credit Union and take part in the drawings and giveaways at all of our branches. There are a few special dates to take note of:
● October 18, 2018 – ICU DAY!! Come out to any of our branches and register to win a $50.00 Visa gift card! There will be one winner chosen per branch. Also, a free lunch will be held from 11am – 2pm, with a bake sale to benefit the Children’s Miracle Network. For every debit or credit transaction that day, Belco Credit Union will donate 5 cents to the Children’s Miracle Network. Come out and support a worthy cause!
● October 20, 2018 will see a free shredding event at the Eastgate Branch in Carlisle! Bring your confidential papers to be professionally shredded, and enjoy some coffee and donuts on us! *Limit 10 boxes per member*
● October 25, 2018 at the Oregon Pike Branch in Lancaster – there will be a free lunch from 11am – 1pm. This event is sponsored by Belco Mortgage Services.
● October 25, 2018 at the Carlisle Pike Branch in Mechanicsburg, free lunch will be served from 11am – 1pm, and is sponsored by Belco Retirement & Investment Services.
● October 26, 2018 – Eastgate Branch in Carlisle will offer a free lunch from 11am – 1pm. This event is sponsored by Belco Mortgage Services.
In keeping with our time-honored traditions, we are pleased to announce that the popular $25.00 Refer-a-Friend program is back! Belco Community Credit Union continues to uphold the highest standards when it comes to personal banking. This month, be sure to also inquire about the new Certificate Special!
Visit their website for a complete list of Member Appreciation Month events and activities.
About Belco Community Credit Union: Established in 1939 as a federally chartered credit union, serving the employees of Bell Telephone Company of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Belco’s conversion to a state chartered credit union in 1997 opened the doors to expanding services to other businesses in Central Pennsylvania. Prior to receiving community charter approval in July 2005, Belco served a diverse group of over 700 partner companies and organizations. Belco is a community chartered credit union that is open to businesses and anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry or York counties. Belco currently has over 64,000 members and $590 million in assets, 14 branches, numerous ATM locations, and 24-hour account access through a telephone audio response system and online banking. For more information, visit belco.com or call (717) 232-3526 (Harrisburg Area) or (800) 642-4482.
Lisa M. Moyer
Belco Community Credit Union
Community Relations Coordinator
(800) 642-4482, Ext. 6415