Award winning media outlet for all the latest up to date goings on, traffic alerts, stolen vehicles and property, as well as fun stuff and so much more.
News and events as it happens around the North of Scotland and a far.
Just a periodical reminder of basic rules for new viewers
1. No warning before a ban. 1 comment out of line and a ban will be enforced.
2. People will receive an instant ban for racism, personal abuse, name calling, religious hate, naming and shaming, constant stupid posts and anything else we don’t like. It’s time to weed out the ones who spoil it for the rest. Light hearted banter is fine. Spamming businesses or services on posts without our permission will also result in a ban.
3. The first rule about Fubar News is you do not talk about Fubar News. We just put this in for fun because we are sure nobody reads most of these. Even though this is the third rule it’s actually the first rule. Can’t be the second because it’s not the first or third.
4.There are currently 9 admins, all with different views so go easy on us, we are only human and do make the occasional boo boo.
5. If you see something call the police before us as we won’t do anything. We are a third party social media interface to provide info to the good people of the area.
6. Liking a post sometimes you just mean you acknowledge the fact it’s been posted, nothing more.
7. We are not here to sell your iPhone, washing machine or even house!!! Yes, we have genuinely been asked to post these! Ask us to do things like this and we will threaten you with a shrubbery!
8. Trying to contact lost friends/relatives sadly cannot be advertised. Some people may not want to be found.
9. Lost and found items, badly parked cars etc won’t be posted as we just get swamped under. There are other Facebook pages for this.
We will totally ignore them, along with the follow up PM you will send asking why we ignored the first one.
10.Lost and found animals can be sent to our separate dedicated animal page. They will not be posted on here. Just search Fubar News Lost and Found Pets
11.Fun stuff will occasionally be posted. We have a great community on Fubar News and a little laugh now and then doesn’t do any harm.
12. “There’s a dodgy person in a black hoody standing on the corner of my road” . Could be a grandparent waiting for their grandchildren. If there’s something that looks out of place call the police. You’re in a better position to judge what’s not normal in your area.
13. If there’s something about the page you don’t like then just unlike it. No likey? Unlikey
14, Don’t message us asking , ” why didn’t you post my message”?. May just have been overlooked or something we can’t post.
15. Most times we will not post your free event as that takes up time and effort on out part. Weeding through 100s of PMs is unfortunately time consuming
16. We will not post “are there any witnesses to my vehicle accident” posts. The volume we get isn’t manageable. A hit and run incident involving a person should still be ok. If it’s something major we may consider it but generally won’t post. Sorry
17. By sending us pictures you agree that you are the owner of the picture and that you give permission for it to be used
18. Sent us a screenshot? Nah!They look rubbish!
Thanks for reading from StorifyNews as a news publishing website from India. You are free to share this story via the various social media platforms and follow us on on; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.