The request from “Game of Thrones” fans for a do-over of the drama’s last season has been in vain.
HBO programming chief Casey Bloys stated, Wednesday there was no serious thought to remake the story that nearly viewers and critics called disappointing.
There are few downsides to having a hugely famous series like “Game of Thrones,” Bloys stated, but one is that fans have solid views on what would be a satisfying conclusion.
Related Post : The ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 8 Trailer May Hint At A Upset Cersei Spoiler
Bloys said through a TV critics’ meeting that it comes with the territory, adding that he appreciates fans’ passion for the saga built on George R.R. Martin’s work of fiction.
Emmy voters showed unswayed by petitioners demanding a re-creation: They offered “Game of Thrones” a record-breaking 32 nominations previously this month. The sequence also hit record highs for HBO.
Related Post : ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 8 – Last Season Returns in 2019 – HBO Says
HBO will want to keep the fan fervor alive for the prologue to “Game of Thrones” that’s in the works. The first episode finished taping in Ireland and the dailies look “actually good,” Bloys stated. The planned sequence stars Naomi Watts and is set thousands of years previously the original.
Asked whether negative feedback to the “Game of Thrones” conclusion will form the prequel, Bloys responded, “Not at all.”
Related Post : What’s in store in Game of Thrones Season 8
Read More News at Storify News – Understand the Breaking News