How Much Money YouTubers in India Actually Make
YouTubers Earnings – Do you want to be a YouTuber in India? Do you love watching videos online, but dream of actually being able to create them? If so, you’re not alone—millions of people dream of making money on YouTube and being their own boss.
However, it isn’t as easy as it seems! There are many issues that arise when attempting to get your video channel off the ground, and the biggest one is that most people don’t know how much money they can make on YouTube.
Average Annual Earnings for YouTube Influencers
How much youtube pay in India?
If you’re a YouTube influencer in India, your average annual earnings are about Rs. 3.1 lakhs, or $4,200 USD. That’s based on an analysis of the top 500 channels in India, which was conducted by social media marketing agency Tako Agency.
The agency found that the top 500 Indian YouTubers earning a combined total of Rs. 156 crore, or $21.6 million USD, per year. That works out to an average of Rs. 3.1 lakhs, or $4,200 USD, per year for each individual YouTuber.
|Estimated Earnings (in dollars)
|Estimated Earnings (in ₹)
|$50 to $80
|₹200 to ₹500
|$500 to $2,500
|₹2,000 to ₹5,000
|$3,400 to $40,000
|₹7,000 to ₹30,000
|$80,000 to $100,000
|₹1,50,000 to ₹6,00,000
A typical lifestyle of an influencer
Most people think that being an influencer is all about being famous and living a glamorous life. And while there is some truth to that, it’s not all sunshine and rainbows. Being an influencer requires a lot of work and dedication.
You have to be constantly creating new content, engaging with your audience, and promoting yourself. It’s a full-time job, and then some. But if you’re passionate about it and you work hard, you can make a good living as an influencer.
How to earn money on Youtube in India?
There are a few ways that YouTubers in India can make money. The most common is through ad revenue. You can also make money through product placement, sponsorships, and affiliate marketing.
To get started, you need to create high-quality content that people will want to watch. Once you have built up a following, you can start to monetize your channel.
- Advertising Revenue: YouTubers gets ad revenue when someone sees display, overlay, or video advertisements on their channel. YouTubers earnings could be between $3 and $5 per thousand video views on average.
- Channel Memberships: Your subscribers make a monthly recurring payment in exchange for exclusive perks that you offer.
- Super Chats & Super Stickers: Your subscribers pay to have their messages displayed in chat streams.
- Merch Shelf: Your subscribers can shop for and purchase authentic branded merchandise shown on your watch pages.
- Youtube Premium Revenue: Get a portion of a YouTube Premium subscriber’s subscription fee when they view your video.
How to become a YouTube Influencer
Anyone can become a YouTube influencer, but it takes more than just posting videos. You need to have a personality that shines through your content, engage with your audience, and grow your channel.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to becoming a successful YouTube influencer:
- Figure out what kind of content you want to create.
- Create high-quality videos that are entertaining or informative.
- Engage with your viewers by responding to comments and making an effort to connect with them.
- Collaborate with other YouTubers and brands to help grow your channel.
- Constantly strive to improve the quality of your content.
YouTube Money Calculator
Ever wonder how much money your favorite YouTubers are making? Well, there’s now a calculator for that. The YouTube Money Calculator is a tool that lets you estimate how much money a given YouTuber is making. Simply enter in the number of subscribers and views they have, and the calculator will do the rest.
how much youtube pay in india
youtubers earnings in india
youtube earnings calculator
youtube money per view in india
youtube money calculator
how many subscribers on youtube to get money
after how many subscribers youtube pay
100k views on youtube money in india
how much money do youtubers make
how much youtube pay for 100k views in india in rupees