The HSMAI (Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International) is dedicated to growing business for hotels and their partners and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent and sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hoteliers & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to increase sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue.
In response to the coronavirus crisis, HSMAI regions from around the world will present ROC@Home on June 17, 2020, Wednesday, a day-long experience designed to fuel industry recovery and revitalization efforts.
Even before the pandemic, HSMAI was committed to yield management as a strategy and an essential part of the hospitality industry’s future. But having watched COVID-19’s impact on hospitality industry to an unprecedented degree, the whole group is more focused than ever to rebuild the industry and come out of this pandemic stronger than ever.
This live session is neither a virtual conference nor a replacement for the HSMAI in-person ROC programs, ROC@Home is an opportunity for hotel revenue professionals to refresh, refocus, and re-energize, with an exclusive free toolkit to guide learning and engagement, and more than 20 live expert-led sessions hosted by HSMAI’s regions around the world.
By focusing the attention and energy of revenue professionals from around the world, HSMAI’s regions are building a global network of experts who will have the required information, tools, and resources to lead the industry into recovery.
At a time when the hotel’s revenue management teams need to think outside the box, sessions, and resources provided by HSMAI can plant the seeds of thought that will definitely lead to great success stories.
The ROC@Home toolkit includes:
- Advice and inspiration from some of the world’s most respected revenue optimization leaders such as Apurva Chamaria – Chief Revenue officer of RateGain (one of the leading hotel revenue management company) who is going to share a live session regarding the New age revenue management and hospitality solutions for the post-COVID 19 world.
- A recorded webinar on Pricing Psychology in Challenging Times shows the impact of change in prices during low demand periods.
- “Lightning Round” video presentations from recent HSMAI strategy conferences can increase conversation on strategy and tactics.
- Encouragement from some of the industry’s most respected hotel company CEOs from around the globe.
- An exclusive pre-recorded keynote from Dr. Jannell MacAulay, a combat veteran, mindfulness advocate, and a leader. MacAulay provides valuable tools to get the most out of the one thing everyone has total control over that is their mindset.
- Lessons and tools for auditing different room types, competitive SWOT analysis to better navigate the current landscape, and a short online lesson on customer price-value analysis.
- An outline to review Evolving Dynamics- From Revenue Management to Revenue Strategy, the study guide for the Certified Revenue Management Executive certification, which will reveal the areas where refreshing is needed.
Hospitality and tourism professionals can participate either with their teams or on their own, in-person or virtually. They can sign up to receive the free toolkit and be part of a ROC@Home Industry Survey.
To know more about how to register or information related to the event, click here!