During and after the 2020 coronavirus pandemic, there have been a lot of us who have contemplated investing in something which would yield returns. If you are among those people, we can completely understand. Having a platform which would give you returns by merely investing in them in your free time is probably one of the boons that come with modern society. However, if you are just starting out after reading one libertex review after another, then you have come to the right place!
In this article, we are going to talk about the top three trading platforms that facilitate day-trading, and are rated as the best of the market. To know more, keep reading!
If you are just trying your hand out at trading stocks, then we would highly recommend Fidelity. The platform’s margin rate is 4% only, making it one of the lowest in the markets. Furthermore, Fidelity also allows multiple mutual fund services that have no expense ratio. The platform charges absolutely no fee, and is devoid of a minimal balance to facilitate an account for retail brokerage.
- More than 200+ investing centres across the United States of America.
- A wide variety of options in terms of wealth management.
- Robotic-advisory content strategizing and monitoring every investment.
- Minimal or no fees in terms of brokerage facilities or securities.
Apart from being one of the biggest and fastest-growing trading platforms, Ameritrade has a number of features that make it stand out of the crowds. This platform enables users to have free foreign exchange trade in as many as 21 currencies. The platform also allows users to buy IPO stocks on primary and secondary markets.
- Zero fees on stocks, trade options and ETFs.
- Enables to trade with cryptocurrency and Forex.
- Computerized analytics and stock trackers.
- Multiple web platforms along with a mobile application.
Betterment is a robotic financial advisor that makes stock investment feel like a breeze. While this option might not be the best choice for people who like to ponder over various sets of people and trade their stocks, this is perfect for those who need a little help in the area. Beginners, and hands-free investors will find Betterment to be their ideal match.
- Robotic investment advice with hands-free investment.
- 0.25% annual returns on an investment balance.
- 0.4% per annum for premium advisory interaction.
With this, we come to an end to our article for the best day trading platforms that are in the market for the year 2021-22. The year 2021 is almost coming to an end, but you must keep in mind that the actual hubbub in the markets is from January to March, aka, the last quarter of the financial year. We would highly recommend planning on investing something during the last quarter of the financial year since that is when the best trade offers can be available, in the crypto realm too. Furthermore, we hope this article has helped you in clearing any of the doubts and dilemmas that you had about investment platforms.
Read More news at Storify News