With the rise of digitisation, more and more people have turned to cashless payments. In fact, paying for groceries via mobile wallets, buying a new TV or exploring new destinations on instalments has become the new normal.
As per a report, more than 72 billion digitised transactions have been recorded during FY 2022. A popular cashless payment tool facilitating these numbers is the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. It enables you to purchase products on EMI without a credit card. One of the best features of this card is its No Cost EMIs.
With this option, you don’t have to pay any interest, just the actual cost of the product. Moreover, with a pre-approved limit of up to ₹2 Lakhs, this card offers a convenient repayment tenure ranging from 3-24 months.
Read on to understand how you can apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and the advantages of purchasing products on EMI without a credit card.
How to Apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
To apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you choose either the online or the offline option. What’s more, the eligibility criteria are simple, and the process to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is quick and hassle-free.
Here are the steps to apply online:
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Choose ‘Insta EMI Card’ under the ‘Cards ‘section and click on the ‘Apply’ tab
- Step 3: Provide your mobile number and enter the OTP you receive for verification
- Step 4: Choose the gender and employment type
- Step 5: Hit the submit tab to review your card limit
- Step 6: Provide Aadhaar details for KYC verification
- Step 7: Pay the joining fee
- Step 8: Select the ‘Activate Now’ tab and provide your bank account details
- Step 9: Complete the e-mandate process and start using your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card
Note that the online process can differ for existing and new customers. As an existing customer of Bajaj Finserv, you need to click on the ‘Check Your Pre-Approved Offer’ to activate the card. With instantaneous access to the card, you can start enjoying the perks and benefits without any delay.
The offline process of applying for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is simple too. Here are the steps.
- Visit any Bajaj Finserv partner store
- Select and buy a product you prefer
- Take assistance from the representative of the partner store
- Submit essential KYC documents to activate the card
- Access the card via Bajaj Finserv app after verification of your details
How to Purchase Products on EMI Without a Credit Card
Up until now, credit cards have been a great option to manage expenses as they help convert purchases into affordable monthly instalments. The EMI amount depends on your product cost and the repayment tenure you choose. However, you are charged interest on the entire utilised limit.
However, advancements in fintech have made No Cost EMIs possible. Available with a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, this option allows you to purchase your favourite products in EMIs without paying interest.
Furthermore, you can enjoy umpteen exciting offers using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. With over 1.2 Lakh partner stores across the country, you can shop for over 1 million products using the card.
Moreover, you can purchase your favourite products both offline and online. To shop offline, you need only visit the nearest partner store and shop as you would. At check out, submit the card details at the payment counter.
That’s all. You can then buy your favourite product in an easy and hassle-free way. Alternatively, you can shop online at platforms like Amazon, or a partner website. Visit the website and select the product as usual. When choosing the payment mode, select the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card option, and proceed to complete the payment.
What are the Advantages of Buying Products on EMI Without a Credit Card?
Now that you are familiar with how to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and the process of purchasing your favourite products using it, here are a few advantages of using the card:
- Enjoy a credit line of up to ₹2 Lakhs based on your eligibility
- Purchase expensive gadgets and home appliances on EMI without a credit card
- Book flights tickets at No Cost EMIs using the card
- Choose convenient repayment tenures ranging from 3-24 months
- Enjoy attractive EMI offers across a diverse range of categories
- Enjoy nil foreclosure charges and clear your outstanding at your convenience
- Avail exclusive offers from partner stores to make purchases more affordable
Additionally, managing this EMI card is easy. You can do so via the app or portal. This way, you can easily track your spending and plan your monthly budget accordingly.
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
You need to meet a few eligibility parameters when you apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. These parameters are:
- You must be an Indian citizen
- You should be above 21 years and under 65 years
- You need to have a stable income source
- You need to have a credit score of 720 or above
Once you meet the eligibility criteria, you can submit basic KYC documents with a cancelled cheque and a signed ECS mandate after approval.
With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you enjoy exciting offers and easy accessibility to products from leading partners. However, understand the features and charges of the card before proceeding to get one. This way, you make an informed decision that keeps your finances protected.
Thanks for reading “Shop on EMI Without a Credit Card with the EMI Card By Bajaj Finserv” from Storify News as a news publishing website from India. You are free to share this story via the various social media platforms and follow us on on; Facebook, Twitter, Google News, Google, Pinterest etc.